Spin-cash.com is an online spin-to-win game that allows users to place bets and win per spin if they are lucky enough. In this article, we will have a detailed look at this betting site including how to register on Spin-cash.com Kenya, how to play, bonuses available, and any other details of this betting site. If you would like to know everything about Spin Cash, continue reading below.
How to create an account on Spin Cash
Spin Cash will require you to create an account on their website before you can place bets. Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to spin-cash.com
- Click on Sign up at the top
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your name and your phone number. Also, enter a password and confirm by retyping the password
- Now click on Sign Up and your account will be created successfully
How to log in
Now that you already have an account the next step should be to log in to your account, just follow the steps below.
- Visit spin-cash.com
- At the top click on login
- On the login page, enter the phone number and the password that you used when creating the account
- Next, click on Login and you will be signed in to your account
If you forgot your Spin cash password, click on reset password, on the next page, enter your phone number then click on reset password.
How to deposit to Spin cash
Now that you have an account and can log in, the next step will be depositing cash in your spin cash account. The minimum amount you can deposit to this online casino is Ksh 100.
Here is how to deposit to Spin Cash using Mpesa:
- Open the Spin Cash website
- Make sure you are logged in to your account
- Click on the deposit button
- Enter the amount you would wish to deposit, then click on proceed
- You will receive a Mpesa request to complete the transaction on the phone number associated with your account
- Complete by entering your Mpesa pin
- The amount will reflect on your account
In case you make a deposit and the amount does not reflect, log in to your account and click on confirm payment then enter the Mpesa transaction code.
Spin Cash also accepts manual deposits using their paybill number which is 4113413.
How to play on Spin Cash
Once you visit the Spin Cash website, you will presented with a spin wheel and an option to choose your stake amount. The minimum stake amount is Ksh 100. To play, choose the amount you would like to bet with then click on spin, the wheel will spin for some seconds and stop. The won amount will be your bet amount multiplied by where the wheel stopped.
To win, the wheel must stop at any other place except the zero mark, for example, if the wheel stops at X4 and your bet amount is Ksh 100, the won amount will be Ksh 400. When the wheel stops at zero, you will have lost the amount you used to place the bet.
How to withdraw
Once you have won cash on the betting site, you can choose to withdraw to your Mpesa. Below is how you withdraw from Spin Cash:
- Log in to your Spin cash account
- Click on withdraw at the top
- Enter the amount you would wish to withdraw and submit
The amount will be sent to your Mpesa within a few minutes.
Spin cash customer care
In case you need assistance with your spin cash account, you can reach customer service through this phone number +254794466433.
Spin Cash appears to be a legit spin-to-win online casino in Kenya, the site is simple to use and the game is easy to understand for everyone. One can also deposit or withdraw through Mpesa making it a convenient game to play for everyone in Kenya.
This spin-to-win game also has its disadvantages, the first one being that this online casino game has a high minimum deposit and stake requirement of Ksh 100 compared to other spin-to-win casinos in Kenya such as Gamepawa. Spin Cash also does not offer bonuses, this is a downside since most betting sites in Kenya do offer a lot of bonuses.
Spin Cash just like any other betting site offers you the opportunity to win cash, however, there is the risk of losing, you should hence play responsibly and bet with only the amount you can afford to lose, you should also not go after your losses.